* 1 lb ground Turkey (93% lean preferred)
*1/2 cup Rotini Pasta (wheat or grain preferred)
* 2 cups preferred pasta sauce (read nutritional facts on sodium & sugar content)
1. Cook Pasta per directions (generally boil 9-11 mins)
2. drain pasta & let sit for a minute
3. On skillet, cooked and stir ground turkey till fully cooked.
4. Drain water from skillet & place Pasta sauce on skillet with ground Turkey and blend till the mixture comes to a boil
4. During this process, place the drained pasta on its pan & place cook on low & place HALF of cooked ground turkey and pasta sauce mixture on pasta.
5. Mix ingredients together & turn off low cook pan.
6. Sit for a few minutes before serving.
**NOTE** refrigerate the other half ground Turkey for an additional dinner serving the next day or later in the week.