Whole Wheat-Breaded Chicken Sandwich
*2 slices of whole wheat or multigrain bread
*4-6oz chicken breast
*1 cup whole wheat pinko bread crumbs (can be purchased at Publix or Whole Foods, if available)
*1 egg beaten
*desired amount of spinach & veggies
1. On one bowl, break an egg & beat it. On a second bowl, pour a cup of the whole wheat bread crumbs.
2. Take the chicken breast & coat both sides of the egg, followed by the bread crumbs.
3. On a skillet (place heat on medium), cook both sides of chicken breast 3-5 mins long until golden crisp on both ends.
4. in the meantime, if desired, toast 2 slices of bread.
5. After both sides cooked, place chicken breast on top of a slice of bread, while on the other add desired veggies (photo display combo of spinach, tomatoes & onions)
6. You may add mustard or light mayo for additional flavoring.